Monday, October 19, 2009

ingrid michaelson ♥

SLC saturday night= GIRLS NIGHT OUT! my old roommate and a bunch of our girlfriends went to see ingrid michaelson in concert! it was so much fun! it was definitely worth 15.00 dollars!
tickets in hand ready to go....this is thuy (pronounced "tee"), jovy (my old roomate), kathleen & elsie
asian persuasion!!
we ate din din before and went a shopping at urban outfitters & anthropologie...both i love and both i cannot afford haha!
"i love you more than i could promise, and you take me the way i am"
-ingrid michaelson
"don't you worry there my honey we might not have any money but we got our love to pay the bills"
-ingrid michaelson
" I should tell you that you were my first love"
-ingrid michaelson

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I love Ingrid, and I love you for coming with me! best night ever!

    ReplyDelete