Thursday, December 1, 2011

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW

Okay, so it's been a while friends, and I don't expect you all to be eagerly waiting my newest post but here it is anyway! A lot has happened since my last post. I graduated in April:
Then Tyler and I embarked on many travels around the United States with friends and family!





we hit new mexico vegas texas colorado california arizona, and new york! I may be even missing a few states...









And then we moved home! Being back in Hawaii has been very challenging to say the least however, we have been blessed with gorgeous sights, beautiful weather, and wonderful family! We even bough ourselves an early christmas present! Two surfboards-hopefully we will get nice and tan, and of course fit! We do love being home and we are both nervous yet excited to start the new chapter of our lives. GOOD BYE PROVO and to our friends, COME VISIT!






No comments:

Post a Comment