Monday, October 18, 2010

blah

It is my last semester here at BYU--bittersweet. You would think that school would be a lot easier now that I have finished all my major classes and just have a few GEs and some other random arts credits left...it's not. Ty laughed and told me that I chose all the "hard-easy" classes to take. He's right! As much as I love floral design I just had an exam, identification of plants test, quiz, and lab. Ceramics. I love ceramics but i seriously find myself in there every saturday throwing on the wheel. I have to show my completed 8 inch cylinder by Thursday. It's hard enough to center the thing! I have a few major presentations and four papers due on Wednesday! AND...mom comes in on Thursday which means CLEAN HOUSE! Anyway i know everyone has their "hell" weeks but this semester is supposed to be easy!!! And to top it off, I'm sick :( That's all. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. i want to follow u but its not there :(

    hang in there...you can do it! love uuuu

    ReplyDelete