Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iPhone Recents

So these photos are just some of the many photos on my iphone. They are just some things we've been up to lately...
Every saturday, I head to the ceramics lab to work on my assignments. Tyler came with me this time and made a hollow strawberry! So creative :)
It was Kathleen's bday not too long ago so we took her out to eat at Noodles and Company.
We even got her a cool Lisa Frank birthday card. It was full of magical wishes.
For Tyler's bday dinner we went to eat at a restaurant in the riverwoods called La Holla Grove. It was amazing--I highly recommend it!
Last night I met tyler up in SLC with dinner. Then we went to this super good bakery right next to the U. After we went shopping at Park City :)
This is my latest floral design arrangement. Isn't it beautiful??

2 comments: